- Prepare title and summary or abstract (max. 300 words)
- Register – CLICK 😉
- You can prepare an article and send it to email@example.com. Please check The guidelines for authors for the preparation and presentation of articles (2) It is not obligatory.
- Or participate just with an abstract or summary in English and native language if that is Croatian or Serbian.
- Prepare presentation (video or PowerPoint or some other media). Duration 10 minutes.
- Join us live via Zoom video on the Congress or in person on site.
- If you choose to have a workshop you can have it only on-site in Ljubljana and not via Zoom.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Everyone can participate with only one contribution.
- The paper may be presented at the congress only by the author and/or co-author.
- Papers will be reviewed using the technique of blind review.
- The certificate of active participation will be given to participants, who will also present their contribution at the congress.
- Submitted manuscripts must be proofread.
- If you are going to submit photo material on which minors are present, please arrange all the needed permissions with their parents in accordance with the law (permission for the photo being published in the proceedings).
- If the registered participant without the paper will not be able to attend the Congress, he/she can notify the organizers about the alternate participant within two days (48 hours).
- Congress may be photographed and filmed, published online, therefore photographs and recordings can be made public. By registering, under these conditions, the participant confirms that he is aware of the possibility of being visible on the photos, recordings, and other created content of the Congress that might be uploaded to the Internet and published.
The Preparatory Committee of the International Congress of Boarding Schools of Slovenia