- Prepare title and summary or. abstract (max. 300 words)
- Register – CLICK 😉
- Prepare an article and send it to email@example.com.
- Prepare presentation (video or PowerPoint or some other) and send it to us.
- Join us live via Zoom video on the Congress.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Everyone can participate with only one contribution.
- The paper may be presented at the congress only by the author and/or co-author.
- Papers will be reviewed using the technique of blind review.
- The certificate of active participation will be given to participants, who will also present their contribution at the congress.
- Submitted manuscripts must be proofread.
- If you are going to submit photo material on which minors are present, please arrange all the needed permissions with their parents in accordance with the law (permission for the photo being published in the proceedings).
- Full-time students, pensioners, and the unemployed claim a discount when paying the registration fee with appropriate proof of status.
- If the registered participant without the paper will not be able to attend the Congress, he/she can notify the organizers about the alternate participant within two days (48 hours).
- Congress may be photographed and filmed, published online, therefore photographs and recordings can be made public. By registering, under these conditions, the participant confirms that he is aware of the possibility of being visible on the photos, recordings, and other created content of the Congress that might be uploaded to the Internet and published.
The Preparatory Committee of the International Congress of Boarding Schools of Slovenia